Matching Mother and Daughter Upcycled Denim Bags - Made to Share Everyday Adventures

 

Some ideas arrive when you least expect them.

While sewing one of my Everyday Denim Bags, I found myself wondering why I had never made a matching version for a little girl... Children love copying the grown-ups they admire, whether it's wearing Mum's shoes, carrying a tiny handbag or pretending they're off on their own little adventure. At least that's what I did when I was a child...

That simple thought became the inspiration behind my newest handmade bag set: a matching mother and daughter denim bag.

Handmade from Reclaimed Levi's Jeans

Each bag is carefully handcrafted in my studio using reclaimed denim -often from Levi's which is my favorite- and fabric from an old cotton skirt... Because every pair of jeans has its own character, no two bags are ever exactly alike. Every set tells a slightly different story while giving beautiful denim a second life.

I have always loved working with upcycled materials. They carry history, reduce waste and create unique pieces that simply cannot be mass-produced. 



Designed for Everyday Use

The adult Everyday Denim Bag is roomy enough for your daily essentials while remaining lightweight and comfortable to wear.

The mini version is designed especially for girls aged approximately 6 -12 years. It's the perfect size for little treasures, sunglasses, a small book or all the tiny things children somehow always manage to collect during a day out.

A Handmade Gift for Mothers and Daughters

If you're looking for a meaningful gift, these matching denim bags make a lovely choice for mothers and daughters, grandmothers and granddaughters, aunts and nieces or any special little girl who loves having her own handbag.

They're designed to be used, loved and taken on everyday adventures together.

You can find them in my Etsy shop

I really hope you like them!

XXX

Tatiana ❤️




Comments